Thursday 21 June 2012

Music Video Evaluation

Explain a little a bit about the task you was set and if you got in a group or not.
The task was to do some research about music videos and then to create one of our own. At first I was in a group of four, but later we separate and I chose to be by myself, because I had an idea in my head that no one in the class agreed with it, so I did it myself.

Did you research any other music videos?
I haven't made any research for my music video, but my main inspiration to be attractive in the video was Madonna, but i didn't copy the idea of anyone.


What did you look at and notice about other music videos while you researched?
I was looking for attractive females.

How did you come up with your idea?
My ideea came from the film noir that I did with other group for college, and I played the femme fatale and I enjoyed so much playing that role, because I have been a huge fan of femme fatals from the 30s and 50s and I always wanted to play in a film noir. But my film noir was modern. So then I thought i am going to do a music video that is related to the film noir, it's basically me from the film but before meeting Jacq as the detective, and before my husband from the film.

How long did it take you to come up with your idea?
5 seconds. I always wanted to do this and i found very quickly the perfect song for it, and it really matched with everything i wanted.


Who helped you record your music video? (you can include people out side of the course like your mum and people who also stared in the music video)
I did it by myself, but I asked the help of one of my friends to stare in my video, because I needed a male to kill.

How long did it take you to record the music video?
About 3 days because I filmed everything by myself so I struggle a bit with the time, I did a lot of shots, they are not all of them in the video, I selected the best ones.

Do you think you could have made any improvements on your video?/If so what do you think you could have improved on or done differently?
Yes of course, I would have liked more shots with the male , and some colors a bit different.

Over all are you happy with your music video? What are you most happy about and proud of about your music video?
Yes I am very happy with my music video, especially the fact that I have done it all myself, from filming to editing and even starring in it. The most proud I am about the edit of ti, because I didn't know that I can edit so good and actually to make it have sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment