Wednesday 13 June 2012

About me Denis Maria

Hi my name is Denis Irimia, this is me right here!I am 20 years old and I was born in Romania, but now I live in London,U.K since summer 2009
Now I live in North West London, a very nice and quiet area which is good for me.
I am a full time student in City&Westminster College, and I study BTEC Media Level 3, I have another year to finish so my course will end in July 2013. After I intend to go to university outside London in Bournemouth maybe.
More about me I can say that I was a professional swimmer for 9 years of my life.
I have worked in Next Marble Arch for three months as a sale assistant so I can say I made my experience in retail, so now I can find much easier a job in retail.
I am aspiring to be more an actress then a director or to work in media. So I want to be in as many videos or shorts film as possible.
I am a fun and kind person, but in the same time very persuasive and I really know what I want.
I am very punctual, I am always on time, very rarely happens to be a bit late, but not very late and I am hard working and patience.
More videos about me you can find on my blog: denisifilm.blog.spot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment