Monday 5 November 2012

Insert Evaluation

In this insert were involved Jacq Charles , Denis Maria and Valonkorn, Jacq was the editor and the director of the insert. Denis came with the idea for her short music video and stars in it.
The top 4 music parody videos was our best idea for this project. First of all because we love music and we have fun filming short music videos like we wanted to. We had no budget and not expensive equipment. We filmed it with our own camera DSLR on the streets and at the college studio.
Our number 4 video I assume it was filmed somewhere in London, I bet Jacq knows better about this because I wasn't there with them, even if I wished Jacq usually doesn't get me involved in stuff that he thinks I can't contribute with nothing or that doesn't suits me. The camera belonged to Jacq so he didn't need me too much. He is right because hip hop music does not suits me. The video is very simple , there is Bom wich was in our group and another guy that Jacq picked to star in the video.
Video number three again the guys that star in the video are Bom and Jason , I know that Jacq picked Jason because he really looks alike like the guy from the original video. He also brought some dancers to entertain the public and to make it look like a video from these days.
In the video number two I am in it, dancing and playing with front of the camera in our studio along with the song. I chose a pop old song because is different from the other's genre in our top 4 music chart. The concept is simple I wanted it to look like I am doing a commercial for a brand and get silly in front of the camera.I also think that the lyrics of the song really defines me and many people or boys or my boyfriend can relate to it, it's a nice love song with a dancing rhythm.
Video number four I think is the best video from our chart, the effects and the shots are amazing and Jacq stars in it. It was filmed in Piccadilly and the song is "Therraflu" by Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment