Monday 19 September 2011

Script for my profile video



Script


Audio
Picture
Hi my name is Denis, I am 20 years old and I am from Romania, but I moved 2 years ago in London.

Medium shot with me
I am studying Media L3 at City of Westminster College.

Shot with the entrance of the college.
I am a happy person In general, I am very straight and honest, which I think is a good think sometimes. I am very social, I like talking a lot with different people and share opinions.

Close up with me, my eyes my lips, my smile.
I have a lot of hobbies, like swimming, dancing, watching movies and I really like writing. I love eating sweets like jelly and chocolate. I use a lot of make up, I just love it, it’s like fashion for me, really it represents me.
Close up with me talking,
Writing on paper, and eating jelly.
Shots with me putting make up in the mirror


I think many things I did were unique experiences and great experiences, a recent one was a week ago when I was the guide to a group of tourists from Romania (about 40 people) I’ve been with them around London and lead them to the famous tourist attractions in the city and they were very happy with their guide for one day and I really enjoy I had a lot of fun.

Medium shot, and some close shots with my face while I am talking.
In the future I would love to work in the media industry, in a studio as a writer or director or anything that I can do for a film.
Medium shot with a camera in my hand,
And a BCU to me with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment