Tuesday 13 September 2011

My personal generate video :)

Denis is eating candy chocolate at 1 a.m :))




This video belongs to me because I am starring in it:))
It was 1a.m and my best friend didn't let me to go to sleep, she wanted us to stay up all night and I wasn't capable of doing that. So to keep me awake she thought it will be a good idea to give some chocolate 'cause she knows how much i love chocolate.
So i am very focused and happy that I am eating my chocolate and suddenly we heard noise in the other room. She panics and asks me if I locked the front door...and I answer back to her very happy that I didn't because I don't know how that door works.
She becomes mad and says to me "You stupid let's go to lock that door"
I wrote so many details because the video is in romanian and I wanted the reader to understand what the video is about.

The target audience will be definetelly the teenagers,just like us.
The video appears on internet, on my own profile on Youtube.
The purpose of the video is to show how much fun I am having with my best friend anytime,anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment